You can enjoy the delicious and soothing chamomile tea latte any time of the day. It is a perfect alternative to coffee or regular tea, especially for reducing caffeine. Chamomile can improve overall health by decreasing stress and anxiety, aiding digestion, and improving sleep.
Get ready to impress your guests, or treat yourself with this simple yet tasty chamomile tea latte recipe that you can make yourself.
- 2 cups of water
- 4 chamomile tea bags
- 1 cup of dairy or non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon honey (or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
- Boil the water using a small saucepan.
- As soon as the water boils, take it off the heat and add chamomile tea bags.
- Let the tea steep for about 5 minutes.
- As the tea steeps, use another saucepan to heat the milk until it starts to steam. But don’t boil.
- Combine honey and vanilla extract with the milk and stir until fully mixed.
- Using a spoon or tongs, extract the chamomile tea bags.
- Pour the chamomile tea into two mugs, filling each cup halfway.
- Pour an equal amount of milk mixture into each mug on top of the chamomile tea.
- Stir gently until well combined.
- Sprinkle some ground cinnamon on top if desired.
Tips to Prepare the Best Chamomile Tea Latte
- Add more or less honey to achieve your desired level of sweetness.
- If you prefer your latte creamier, use more milk and less water when making your chamomile tea.
- For a more robust flavor, add an extra chamomile teabag while steeping. If you’re looking for high-quality chamomile, consider exploring the best chamomile tea bag options.
Indulging in a creamy chamomile tea latte doesn’t mean leaving the house – you can easily make one with minimal ingredients. This delightful beverage is the perfect substitute for classic chamomile tea, providing as much relaxation and an extra burst of flavor.
So why not make this cozy beverage today?
Can You Put Creamer In Chamomile Tea?
Yes, you can add creamer to chamomile tea if you prefer. However, it’s typically enjoyed without, as the flavor of chamomile is delicate and can be easily overwhelmed by the creamer. The addition of creamer is largely a matter of personal taste.