- Oolong is a class of tea as well as a kind of tea.
- Oolong tea is half-fermented and thus is relatively thick in flavor.
- Oolong tea is very popular in South-East China and Taiwan and also the most used tea for Kung Fu Cha.
- You got to love this – Oolong is an emulsifier for fat and cholesterol. Like a savior for today’s junk food eaters.
- And since Oolong emulsifies, make sure you don’t drink it with an empty stomach. You may feel like being punched in the stomach if you do so.
|Tea Class||Name in Chinese||Mandarin Pronunciation (Place of origin – Tea name)||Meaning in English|
|Oolong Tea||An Xi – Tie Guan Yin||Iron Guan Yin (goddess of mercifulness)|
|Oolong Tea||Wu Yi – Da Hong Pao||Big Red Robe|
|Oolong Tea||Song Zhong Dan Cong||SONG Species Lone Bush|
|Oolong Tea||Feng Huang – Shui Xian||Water Fairy|
|Oolong Tea||Yong Chun – Fo Shou||Buddha’s Hand|