Bubble tea’s popularity has swelled in the U.S. since the 1990s. However, in Las Vegas, this trend caught on more prominently in the 2010s. Given the abundance of boba tea locations in Las Vegas, dive into our curated list of 9 top spots to savor this delightful beverage.
Located in the heart of the Uncommons, Teaspoon offers a genuine boba drink experience that has attracted many over the years. Each drink at Teaspoon is thoughtfully prepared, prioritizing both taste and authenticity.
Teaspoon’s menu features a variety of boba teas, including popular choices like Creamy Jasmine, Silky Mango, and Guava Sunset. Their honey boba stands out, offering a slightly different twist to traditional boba. Other unique beverages, such as the Dirty Ube with honey boba and fruity lemonades, showcase their innovative approach to tea-making. Their staff pays attention to detail, asking patrons about milk preferences and sweetness, ensuring a tailored experience.
The ambiance of Teaspoon is relaxed and welcoming, suitable for studying or casual meet-ups. Beyond their teas, they offer an array of pastries and macarons to complement your drink. With a balance of flavors and a comfortable setting, Teaspoon serves as a cozy retreat for boba tea lovers.
- Wide variety of boba tea options, including unique flavors.
- Honey boba is a notable offering.
- Handcrafted drinks tailored to customer preferences.
- Clean and aesthetically pleasing location.
- Friendly and helpful staff.
- Good ambiance, suitable for studying or hanging out.
- Offers pastries and macarons.
- Drinks generally have strong and fresh tea flavors.
- Prices may be perceived as steep by some customers.
- Location can be confusing and hard to find.
Location: 6815 Tom Rodriguez Street, Las Vegas, NV 89113
2. Brew Tea Bar
Brew Tea Bar, established in 2015, is rooted in a deep appreciation for the art of tea. With a specialization in Fresh Honey Boba and Authentic Taiwanese Milk Tea, this spot offers a sincere nod to traditional tea practices. Their expertise, reflecting over 15 years in the field, shines in their selection and preparation of teas. Among their offerings, the Phoenix Oolong Milk Tea has become a familiar favorite for many visitors. They also offer a variety of beverages like the Taro Slush and Lychee Peachy Greentea. Additionally, their Japanese-style crepes offer a different flavor experience alongside their teas. Their extensive menu provides a range of choices for different tastes, from the texture of their boba to the subtleties of their brews. The consistent quality and thoughtful service at Brew Tea Bar make it a notable place for both regulars and first-timers. Beyond its beverages, it’s the dedication to the craft that makes Brew Tea Bar stand out as a genuine space for tea enthusiasts.
- Specializes in Fresh Honey Boba and Authentic Taiwanese Milk Tea.
- Extensive menu with a variety of options.
- Notable favorites include Phoenix Oolong Milk Tea, Taro Slush, and Lychee Peachy Greentea.
- Consistent quality and service.
- Warm, chewy boba that many find appealing.
- Offers a balanced blend of tea and milk.
- Drinks can be customized with varying sugar levels.
- Friendly and accommodating staff.
- Popular among both locals and travelers.
- Tea flavor might be weak in some drinks.
- Boba’s texture is on the softer side for some preferences.
- Often busy, which might lead to waiting times.
- The shop has limited space and seating.
Location: 7380 S Rainbow Blvd, Ste 101, Las Vegas, NV 89139
Chewy Boba Company is a modest establishment located near the UNLV Campus, popular among locals for its selection of bubble teas. This cafe offers a straightforward menu with choices such as the original milk tea, jasmine milk tea, and brown sugar milk tea, each paired with their characteristic chewy boba. Those looking for a different boba experience can opt for the less common mini boba or the popping bobas they offer.
The interior of the cafe has a clean and simple design, with some touches of street art-inspired decor. Besides their boba teas, Chewy Boba provides other beverage options like the avocado smoothie and the passion fruit-orange-guava blend. For visitors with a penchant for sweets, the cafe has a small selection of macarons, with Coconut and Creme Brulee emerging as notable mentions. For anyone in the vicinity of UNLV looking for a decent bubble tea experience, Chewy Boba Company is a place to consider.
- Convenient location near UNLV Campus.
- Wide range of boba tea flavors and options, including mini boba.
- Clean and relaxed ambiance with street art-inspired decor.
- Offers other beverages like smoothies and blends.
- Macarons are available in various flavors.
- Competitive pricing compared to other boba places in Vegas.
- Slow service during peak times.
- Limited opening hours.
- Less engaging customer service compared to other establishments.
Location: 4632 S Maryland Pkwy, Ste 19, Las Vegas, NV 89119
4. Kung Fu Tea
Kung Fu Tea, rooted in Queens, NY, since 2010, has grown to establish itself across 350+ locations in the U.S. Known for its meticulous brewing process, described as the ‘3T’ Kung Fu method, the cafe emphasizes freshness in every cup. With an emphasis on tea, it also ventures into milk and fruit-based beverages, allowing patrons to tailor their drinks with various toppings, from bubbles to pudding. Notably, the KF Oolong Milk Tea stands out as a regular choice among visitors.
Its location in spots like Las Vegas’s Seoul Plaza in Chinatown makes it a convenient stop for many, especially given its surrounding eateries. Beyond just being a beverage outlet, Kung Fu Tea has also initiated a cultural nod to the drink by founding National Bubble Tea Day.
- Fast and efficient service.
- Wide range of drink customization options, including toppings and sweetness levels.
- Drinks are consistently of high quality across various locations.
- Locations are often situated near other popular eateries.
- Some locations offer added amenities like board games.
- Good pricing with occasional promotional offers.
- Some locations may have longer wait times during peak hours.
- Staff may not always provide drink recommendations to newcomers.
Location: 5030 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89146
5. The Alley
The Alley, situated within the Palazzo, offers a variety of boba teas that resonate with both locals and international visitors. This establishment has a range of drinks notable for their genuine ingredients. For instance, their Brown Sugar Deerioca Crème Brûlée Milk incorporates actual crème brûlée, and the Ube Taro Brown Sugar Deerioca Milk features fresh taro chunks, providing a distinct texture.
The Snow Velvet Strawberry Lulu, another choice, combines boba, strawberry bits, and cheese foam. Beyond the drinks, the interior of The Alley is spacious, offering a comfortable environment for patrons to sit and relax. Bright lighting enhances the atmosphere, catering to those looking to capture a moment or two.
The staff at The Alley is attentive, ensuring that each beverage is prepared with precision. For those wandering through the Palazzo searching for a place to pause and savor a well-crafted boba tea, The Alley is a considerate option.
- Wide variety of unique and flavorful boba drinks.
- Drinks feature genuine ingredients, like fresh taro chunks and actual crème brûlée.
- Spacious and comfortable interior with plenty of seating.
- Bright lighting enhances the ambiance and provides photo opportunities.
- Attentive and friendly staff.
- Located conveniently in the Palazzo.
- Some drinks might be perceived as overly sweet or creamy for certain palates.
- Prices can be higher compared to other boba places.
- Location may be a bit challenging to find for some visitors.
Location: 3325 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
6. Boba Master
Boba Master, nestled in the Las Vegas Valley, is designed for those with a taste for bubble tea. Its Modern-Industrial theme provides a calm backdrop as patrons indulge in a range of boba beverages. Some of the notable drinks include the taro strawberry slush and the Hokkaido milk tea, both known for their distinctive flavors and consistent boba texture.
Boba Master also introduces a fresh take on desserts with their croissant waffle sandwiches, commonly known as “Croffles.” These are essentially croissants shaped like waffles, filled with varied toppings, like the prosciutto and fig butter combo. The café prides itself on crafting desserts in-house, ensuring a touch of authenticity with each offering. For coffee enthusiasts, the café presents some specialty blends unique to the Valley.
Beyond just drinks and desserts, Boba Master has established itself as a modern café where visitors can find a quiet corner to relax or converse with friends. With options ranging from Thai tea to basil tomato croffle, it’s a spot that encourages the exploration of flavors.
- High-quality bubble teas with unique flavors.
- Innovative desserts, especially the “Croffles”.
- Specialty coffees exclusive to the Valley.
- Modern industrial-themed décor offering plenty of seating.
- Fresh and chewy boba consistency.
- Drinks made with real fruits.
- In-house crafted desserts.
- Limited boba menu.
- Higher pricing compared to other local boba shops.
- Some drinks may be perceived as too sweet.
- Service can sometimes be perceived as rude or indifferent by some visitors.
Location: 5655 Centennial Center Blvd, Ste 110, Las Vegas, NV 89149
7 Leaves Cafe, nestled in Chinatown, offers a distinct selection of boba teas. This establishment is known for emphasizing quality and consistency in its beverages. Among its variety, the Mung Bean Milk Tea stands out due to its unique flavor. Other choices, such as Taro Milk Tea, Sunset Passion, and Vietnamese Iced Coffee, are also available for those seeking different tastes. The cafe also offers traditional teas, with options like Thai Tea and Matcha Green Tea, which can be paired with boba. A noteworthy mention is their taro milk tea, prepared with genuine taro instead of typical powders. The interior is straightforward, with seating that can be limited due to the cafe’s modest size. Those seeking convenience might appreciate their app, which offers order-ahead functionality and a point system for regulars. To complement the beverages, there are macarons on the menu, with flavors like pistachio being a popular choice among patrons.
- Unique and quality beverages like Mung Bean Milk Tea.
- Consistency in taste across drinks and locations.
- Friendly and accommodating staff.
- Some drinks are made with genuine ingredients, such as taro milk tea with real taro.
- Offers a convenient order-ahead app with a rewards system.
- Other beverages, including coffee, are available and well-received.
- Macarons, especially the pistachio flavor, are a tasty addition.
- Located in a popular area, Chinatown.
- Parking can be challenging at certain times.
- Some drinks might be overly sweet for certain tastes.
- Boba straws are sometimes forgotten in larger orders.
- Boba is not always ready, even after opening hours.
Location: 3959 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89102
8. Scoop LV
Scoop LV operates until midnight daily, providing a consistent go-to for those seeking both ice cream and boba teas. The cafe’s strength lies in its freshly made ice cream, with various flavors, but many visitors specifically highlight their boba offerings. Among these, the Thai Tea and coconut milk tea have been noted for their genuine taste. Taro and Oreo milk tea options also make an appearance, with the boba consistently described as having a balanced texture.
In addition to boba teas, Scoop LV offers a diverse dessert menu. They feature customizable ice cream sandwiches that can be paired with either macarons or more traditional cookies, with an option to add toppings. Other choices range from shakes to the Filipino dessert halo-halo and even Dip n Dots. The cafe itself has a memorable decor, blending arcade elements with varied colorful displays, making it a distinctive spot on Jones Blvd. For those in the vicinity, Scoop LV provides a varied selection of desserts and drinks, meeting a range of sweet preferences.
- Open until midnight daily.
- Offers freshly made ice cream with unique flavors.
- Wide selection of desserts, including shakes, macarons, halo-halo, and Dip n Dots.
- Notable boba flavors include Thai Tea, coconut milk tea, and taro.
- The decor is eye-catching, with colorful paintings and arcade themes.
- Reusable drink containers are available (light bulb or bear bottles).
- Vegan ice cream options.
- Ample parking and efficient staff.
- Inconsistency in boba quality.
- Some customers may find certain drinks overly sweet.
- Issues with boba availability during opening hours.
- The smell inside the cafe may be off-putting to some visitors.
- Straws are sometimes too small for boba.
Location: 7377 South Jones Boulevard, Ste 115, Las Vegas, NV 89139
Bambu is known for its Asian-inspired dessert drinks. At the forefront of their offerings are boba milk teas, accompanied by an array of Vietnamese Che, real fruit smoothies, and coffees. A standout feature of Bambu is their commitment to using fresh ingredients. Daily preparations involve tasks such as harvesting water and meat from Thai young coconuts and making their distinct pandan jelly, red tapioca, and taro paste from scratch.
The extensive menu boasts 80 individual drink options, but Bambu also offers an element of customization. Patrons can tailor their orders, leading to a myriad of possible drink combinations to cater to diverse tastes.
The cafe’s interior offers a comfortable atmosphere, with a decor that blends modern and traditional elements. For those exploring different flavor profiles, Bambu presents options ranging from mung bean and red bean to lychee and coconut jelly. It is a locale for both the familiar and the adventurous, ensuring a diverse experience for those interested in Asian-inspired beverages.
- Wide variety of Asian-inspired dessert drinks.
- Fresh preparation of ingredients daily, including unique items like pandan jelly.
- Customizable drink combinations.
- Cozy and appealing interior decor.
- Good boba consistency and flavor.
- Friendly and outgoing staff.
- Reasonable pricing.
- Consistent quality across franchise locations.
- A few drinks may be perceived as too sweet or lacking in authentic flavor.
- Occasional slow service.
- Some drink ratios (e.g., tea to sugar) need adjustment.
- Certain beverages may be perceived as having an artificial taste.
Location: 4069 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89102